Vintage Embroidered Miao Silver Earrings
Set your spirit free by wearing these absolutely stunning yet subtle handmade embroidered Hmong silver earrings. Carefully hand embroidered colourful patterns and intricately sculpted earrings are a sight to behold. Be the talk of the town with these unique cultural and antique earrings that allure with bright coloured patterns. Miao artisans use ancient techniques to carve out decorative patterns and compliment it with beautiful embroideries.
Treat yourself with new earrings or get it for your loved ones to brighten up their day! These vintage earrings can perfectly compliment your summery and ethnic ensembles.
- 100% handmade
- Miao silver (alloy of silver and white copper)
- Doesn’t rust when used with care
- Avoid contact with moisture and chemicals
- Get it polished regularly as 925 sterling
- Store in sealed packaging for lasting sheen
*Being handmade in nature, minor variations may occur in certain pieces.
Size: Length 7.1 cm | Width 2.0 cm
1/2 Pair Weight: 8.1 g
Package Including: Jewelry Box | Jewelry Silver Polishing Microfiber Cloth | Poly Resealable Bag
- Miao silver is not pure silver, but an alloy of silver, copper and nickel. It’s a traditional material for making jewelry by craftsmen of Miao ethnic tribe. The percentage of silver is about 60%. Miao silver gets oxidized, especially during summer when people sweat a lot. Less moisture and no chemicals will keep it shine longer. Please polish it the same way as you do with your 925 silver accessories. Or just use the jewelry silver polishing microfiber cloth to polish it. Keep it in a sealed package when you don’t wear it.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, minor imperfections or variations are to be expected in certain pieces and will not be deemed as defects, or reason for return.
Upholding the Traditions of the Miao People
While we’ve previously looked at the history of the Miao people, one of our top priorities here at it&itself Jewelry is upholding the traditions of this ethnic group through each of our jewelry pieces.
Each of the items in our collection is 100% handmade, created by skilled artisans who reside in Southwest China. They still use the ancient techniques which have been passed down from generation to generation.
Our pieces are hand crafted with love by the Miao artisans in Southwest China using ancient techniques and time-honored skills.
One of a kind
No two pieces look exactly the same. Our collections include a stunning range of hand-embroidered & hand-drawn patterns.
Our team has contributed to sustainable changes in the Miao villages through empowerment and work opportunities.